Located across from West Beach, this small park has a scenic view of the harbor, wharf, and islands. Once part of the Chumash village of Syuxtun, the park contains Burton Mound, a California Historic Landmark named after former owner Don Luís Burton. Beginning in 1902, the site provided a promenade from the beach to the Potter (later, Ambassador) Hotel; the land became a City park in 1924 after the hotel burned down in 1921.
- Dogs On-Leash
- Audio Tour (See Below)