Former Park Superintendent E. O. Orpet established this 4-acre, two parcel (both sides of the street) park as a horticultural showplace in 1921, and used the Olmsted Brothers to draw the plans. The park features distant ocean views, rare plants and trees, picnic tables, and walking paths. In 2001, the original streetcar stop at the corner of Pedregosa Street was rebuilt and declared an historic landmark.
- Dogs On-Leash
- City Views